Sunday, August 27, 2023

Evan's Driving

While your driving lessons and exams will only be in December, daddy thought that it would be a good idea to practice with you. So you have been going around Jalan 15 and 16 in the Honda City for quite a few sessions. 

Today, daddy asked if I'd like to go along in the car. Er.. oh-kayyy... It wasn't too bad. For the first time, you went into Jalan 1 and the roads near the school area too. Only problem was when you approached the T-junction near the school, you shot out into Jalan 15 despite daddy and I yelling for you to stop.. as there was a white line across the road. Granted, the line on this T-junction is very odd, since it is a wide T.

You got very upset at being yelled at (I was so scared.. luckily there was no car coming). Sigh.. my boy.. you need to control your temper.

Anyhow, we did a few more rounds and also a 3-point turn before calling it a day. 



No comments: