Since Ko-ko is back this weekend, we decided to put up the Christmas tree. It's not too early.. in fact, may be a little later than usual. Anyhow.. Mei-mei determined the theme this year to be blue and silver as she had done a quick check to validate that last year's theme was red and gold.
Before we got home to start the "project", Ko-ko informed me that there was a typo on the name when he tried to do check in. Walaueh... so I had to get onto a call with Firefly to determine what needed to be done. In the meantime, Mei-mei and daddy started to set up the branches.
By the time I was done, the tree was ready. So we quickly opened up the branches and I set to putting up the lights.
This is what she was up to while waiting for me
Once I was done with the lights, my job was about done! Lucky me. I got to sit back and watch the two of you put up the decorations. You're both tall enough to decorate the whole tree. 💕 Sometimes Mei-mei would ask for help to put an ornament at a certain high point. Et voila.. we're done!

No comments:
Post a Comment