Monday, November 06, 2023

Creative Writing

I'm so happy that we came across this program while browsing the Penang Science Cluster webpage. It's called "Pow Pow Earth". It's a free program run by a lady and her mother. She is based in the US. Every Sunday, you would wake up and quickly eat your breakfast in order to join the class. Every week, she will talk about nature, science and the environment. You will then have to write a short story relating to the learning for the day. 

This was the first one you shared with me.. I was amazed at your writing:

The learning was Jane Goodall

This was the hybrid car session:


I checked that the learning was about "Wangari Maathai", but I'm not sure what the coconut story and the Maldives are related to her. 

This is the latest from this week. The session was about the dam:

No comments: