I've noticed that lately you've been demanding for your baby chair the moment we reach the restaurant. The moment we walk towards the table, you'd ask for it "Baybeee cheh" or sometimes "Beebee cheh". You demanded that ee-ee brought you the chair when we went for lunch, tea and dinner on Saturday, when we went out for dinner on Tuesday and even yesterday evening when we went to Double Good for dinner.
And yet, at home, you struggle when we want to put you on your baby chair. Sigh.. maybe you prefer those baby chairs that they use in the restaurants and coffee shops? Duh.. and Ah Kong had brought your highchair all the from US.
Lately you've also started self feeding. I'd only let you self feed if the moi-moi is very thick... otherwise you'd drop them all over your shirt.. or it's rice mixed with some dishes and gravy. To our surprise, you usually don't drop much of the food all over. In fact, the place was rather clean when we went out for bah kut teh last week. Mummy had left you to feed yourself the "or pui" while I enjoyed the bah kut teh.. and by the time you were done.. you'd only dropped a few grains of the rice. Hhhmm.. I wonder if you're a naturally tidy/clean eater or greedy (don't want to waste any of the food)...

2 comments:
Good job Evan!
thanks 4 dropping by ya.... Evan is cute!!!
Post a Comment