Wow.. you're already 2 years old. From our little baby, you've now grown to a little man. How much you've grown...
Here's my attempt at listing your milestones at 24 months.
Weight: 11.4kg at your last visit to Dr Mary's
Height: 82cm (also measured at your last visit). Although daddy and I think that you've grown taller ever since
Teeth: A lot.. I need to get daddy to put his fingers in to count them
~ Recognising people: You can recognise relatives even after having not met them for a long time. Although to make things easy, here's what you call them:
Ah Kong = (real) Ah Kong, Chek Kong, Pek Kong, Ku Kong, Teo Kong
Poh Poh = Bo-bo Poh, Chim Poh, Kor Poh, Ee Poh
Kor-Kor = Your many kor-kors
Ah Pek = Your many Ah Peks
~ Music critic. If the radio is playing a song that you don't like, you will say "change" (pronounced as "chain chain chain"
~ Love cars... can be told from your birthday cake and presents
~ Tell me what you want to wear. Mummy picked a Thomas the Train T-shirt for you to wear recently and you said "chain chain".. i thought you meant "train" but nOooo... you meant change.. coz next you said "car car"
~ Tells Furbie off. If you see him going to the kitchen you'd yell "Bibi.. out" or if he's barking loudly, you'd say "Bibi.. NO"
~ Picking up new words faster nowdays. You started off with "ball", "car".. now you can say "ba(s)", and even combine words such as "(s)peed bump", and "daddy/mummy in car". Looks like we all need to be careful with what we say in front of you!!
~ Recognise the playground nearby our house. You will get excited each and every time we drive pass the playground
~ Food: eat most things. And your favourite breakfast (for now) is baka (butter) and jum (jam). And also egg. Sometimes after meals you'll also ask for "a-dam" (ice-cream). You even ate the "pong" (prawn) from my char kuey tiau recently! It's getting difficult to explain to you that not all food is for you.. especially spicy food. You especially love soup that you call "choop".
~Able to recognise Ah Kong and daddy's car logo
~ You love to watch your CD, DVD and VCDs. And you pick your own show, turn on the correct player put in the disc, change the mode on the amplifier. Ah Ma reckons you even know to turn up the volume when they're playing your favourite songs. If you don't like the disc, you'll immediately turn it off. Favourite disc 2 weeks ago was "Wheels on the Bus" and this week is "Barney"
~ You current favourite song is Old McDonald. You'll jump in when they reach E-I-E-I-O. Singing only the I-O part. Haha...
~ Can say where daddy is "Daddy goff" (no need to guess what that is)
~ Know that Ah Kong is in the "ah pok" to take "pane" (plane)
As usual.. that's all I can think of.. I'm sure there are more that I've missed out... Nevermind, I'll blog about them when I remember

1 comment:
"Daddy goff"??
That's super hilarious!!!
Post a Comment