Saturday, May 16, 2009

The End of the Terrible Twos

I forgot to mention how you took to the dinner that daddy cooked for us on Thursday. You loved the soup and mashed potatoes, but took one look at the chipolatas and insisted that you wanted your "normal" sausages (i.e. Ayamas sausages??). I tried to entice you with your favourite tomato sauce but the moment I got one small piece of the chipolatas into your mouth, you screamed and insisted that you didn't want it and wanted to spit it our. Everyone at the table ignored you and you continued to cry and cry and finally swallowed that piece but didn't want any more.
So in the end, you drank up the soup mixed with mash potatoes and finished off the balance mashed potatoes too. I thought that it was the end of your terrible twos. But looks like the beginning of the horrible threes!

1 comment:

Merryn said...

OHHHHH DEEEAARRRRR! LOL! ethan's entering 2 years in 2 mths time and all the stories i heard bout the terrible twos scare the heck out of me! but i'll just take it one day at a time.. n when i m ready, he'll be at his horrible 3! :D