Sunday, August 15, 2010

All KO-ed

That was me the whole afternoon, since I was down with a bout of food poisoning. So who keept you company, on top of cleaning up the mess I made in the car and keeping you away from me while I rested and serenaded the toilet? Why, it's super daddy of course...
I'm all better now, that's why I am able to post about it. And I cannot believe it, it's only 9.30pm and you've already been asleep for 20 minutes! It's an achievement as you last most weekends without a nap and still be able to last up till close to 11pm. Hhmm.. I think I should get daddy to put you to bed in future.. since he's certainly doing a better job than I am.

2 comments:

ablogaway said...

Oh dear, poor Mommy. Hope you are getting better now. Yeah, let Daddy do the job!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

oh man....so how many kg u lost from the food poisoning? Oh well, since u can't tug the little boy to sleep so early, so next time, leave it to Ben and u can sleep at 9pm. yeah!