Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On the plane

It was a rather full flight. They called the passengers for boarding by batches. While waiting you were happily chatting with Ah Kong, looking at the plane which had an upstairs section. And "No" Ah Kong told you, we were sitting downstairs.

Finally our rows were ready for boarding. You fell asleep shortly after take off. I guess it's time for your usual afternoon nap. Daddy got this picture of you napping.

This is a picture of our dinner on board the flight.
Oh yeah... did I mention that your wish came true? We got to sit upstairs. As they scanned out tickets, there was a "Seat Change" message and I even asked the lady why the 3 of us were not seated together. Her response "You have been upgraded". OoooOoo... no wonder there was a seat change. Hehe..

Now you know why we were served dinner with "real" cutlery and not plastic cutlery and on plates course by course instead of everything thrown together on a tray!

Lucky us. We had a very comfy ride. A wonderful way to start our trip.

No comments: