Sunday, January 09, 2011

Muffin anyone?

Found this really yummy blog recently. And as I was browsing around, I found this yummy recipe "Banana Crumb Muffin". As we were in the market yesterday, I decided to buy banana's to try out the muffin recipe.
I asked for 5 banana's but one was taxed yesterday. It was a simple recipe and lazy mummy decided to mix everything in the mixer. Yay! Easy peasy. Shortly after it was done, you could not wait anymore. It was a little warm and you ate it all up. In fact you had already "tested" the recipe BEFORE I baked the muffins!
Here's how they looked like:
Wanted to take a nice shot of the muffin. What do you think?
Dang, I only realised I took a picture of a muffin with a cracked top :( Oh well, this muffin is already in my tummy cracked or not cracked!

1 comment:

sting said...

oh that looks yummy and that also reminds me... I haven't baked muffins for some time :-)