After many weeks of "I no need to sleep early, tomorrow no school", you've finally gone to bed early today. Tomorrow is a school day! As this year you'll be starting in a new school which is further meaning you'll need to wake up earlier so that you aren't late for school and daddy and I aren't late for work.
I've told you many times for the past 2 weeks that when school starts you'll have to go to bed at 9pm. So what time did you go to bed today? Well, we went upstairs to bathe and get ready for bed at 8.15pm. But at 9pm you insisted that you wanted to "try" the bread I had made today. So down we went had the bread and came back upstairs.
And just less than 10 minutes ago you were snoring right next to me! Hope this means a good start to the new school year for you.
*Goodnight, sweetie..*

No comments:
Post a Comment