Thursday, April 14, 2011

Home Alone.. almost

Daddy's part-time job for this 2 weeks is "driver" or maybe I should give him a more glamorous name "chauffeur". Since Ah Kong and Ah Ma are on holiday, we've got to drop and pick you up from school. Then we'd drop you home, settle you down and go off to work.


On Monday when you were home alone.. with kakak, you cried when we wanted to go to work. It was terrible. I was wondering if I'd have to take the afternoon off for the 2 weeks to accompany you when you were home. But on Tuesday, you seemed OK and happily waved us off to work. Phew...


Of course, I'd receive MANY phone calls from you. Telling me if you'd finished your homework, asking if you could eat this, if you could drink that and the questions were never ending. Of course there is also the command "Mummy you come home at 4 o'clock today OK???"


I'm glad that you are doing OK at home and you've finished all your homework which were given. Good job little boy!

No comments: