Evan: mummy, so shall we change our names tonight??
Mummy: Huh?? What do you mean?r
Evan: Change my name-lo...
Mummy: So what would you like to change your name to?
Evan: Super Racer Runner
Mummy: why would you want this name?
Evan: because I can run really fast. (This was followed by a demonstration on how fast you could run)
Mummy: But your name has already been picked when you were born and it's now in your birth certificate. I don't think you can change your name.
Evan: Ok then. But you can still call me Super Racer Runner
Mummy: Super for short?
Evan: No, Racer Runner for short.
Interesting... I wonder when you'll decide to change your name again... And what was to be my name? "Super Cockroach Catcher". Just because I caught one while we were deciding on a name for me :(

1 comment:
LOL! So cute :)
Post a Comment