Here's some instances when talking to you makes me want to faint!
During our "drawing session" today:
Mummy: I have no idea what to draw.
Evan: Use your brain-o..
Evan 1- Mummy 0
You being difficult, day dreaming instead of doing your Chinese tuition homework:
Mummy: EVAN BAN!! Why aren't you doing your homework? You stand in the naughty corner and think of why you weren't doing your homework!!
.. less than 2 minutes later..
Evan: Mummy I have thought of why I didn't do my homework.
Mummy: Ok tell me. (Thinking.. this little boy.. has no fear!!)
Evan: Because I don't like Chinese. So much homework!
Evan 2 - Mummy 0
Someone wet the bed this morning. Daddy's not around, but I'd already told him about it before he called you. During dinner time:
Mummy: Did you tell daddy who is the "Wee Wee Monster"?
Evan: Daddy already know. How come he knew?
Mummy: Daddy left one eye at home. So he saw you wee wee... Muahaha...
Evan 2 - Mummy 1 (Phew.. I'm catching up.. I think *grin*)
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Drive Me Nuts..
Labels:
funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment