Thursday, April 05, 2012

Fatty Bom Bom

You were not well the night before and I didn't get to have a good sleep as I was worried about you having a fever as we slept as well worried that you'd kick my tummy. So yesterday night, I went to bed at 9pm, earlier that my little sick boy (who seems so active despite having a fever on and off throughout the day). What was the first thing you said when you came to the room and saw me asleep?

Evan : Aiyo.. sleeping already?

Mummy: mmmmm...

Evan: You are piggy.

Mummy: mmmmmm....

Then you gave me a kiss as well as another kiss (and a blow) on my tummy. Then you said this:

Evan: Mummy after baby is born, you won't be fatty bom bom anymore, right?

Mummy (more alert now after being called a fatty): I hope not.

Evan: Ok good!

Took me a while to get back to sleep after bring called a fatty bom bom! Worst of all I cannot imagine what you'll be calling me when my bump gets bigger!

3 comments:

ablogaway said...

Congratulations! So happy for you :)

peiszong said...

Congrates! You are the last one joining us. Later is better than never. :P

joyce said...

Congratulations Angie! On a whim I decided to find out if you were preggers and I am very happy for you!