Today's topic was flying fish. The teachers had prepared the work very much in advance and into the early morning today.
Lessons started with a lot of chatter from the kids (so many of you). You were all supposed to compose an artwork of flying fish using the drawing function on Class Dojo.
As it was advised to let you use the Class Dojo for students using a computer, I let you use my computer and you used the headset. So I could not hear the ongoing lesson.
I left daddy to help you move over to Class Dojo so that I could prepare lunch for the both of you before lessons ended.
Came back to find this submitted:
Lessons started with a lot of chatter from the kids (so many of you). You were all supposed to compose an artwork of flying fish using the drawing function on Class Dojo.
As it was advised to let you use the Class Dojo for students using a computer, I let you use my computer and you used the headset. So I could not hear the ongoing lesson.
I left daddy to help you move over to Class Dojo so that I could prepare lunch for the both of you before lessons ended.
Came back to find this submitted:


No comments:
Post a Comment