Monday, June 08, 2020

Planting Journey Part 4

Today we decided to move the very long "Mr. Bean" (French bean) seedlings from the egg trays into a larger pot. I had missed one water session yesterday evening and today, the leaves shriveled up. Luckily they managed to revive after I sprayed them with water this morning. I'm not too sure about the survival possibilities of the bayam plants as they are so small. Will not be transplanting them until they grow bigger.
Adding soil to the larger pot 
Digging a hole to place the seedling 
Removing the seedling from the tray to be transplanted 
Planting the seedling into the new pot 
They are all so thin, which was why we added the sticks for them to (hopefully) creep up
Ta-da.. our newly planted french bean plants. We have 5 of them. Hopefully we will have some french beans to eat soon. 

No comments: