Thursday, July 09, 2020

Mummy's Birthday

It's my birthday today. Daddy took the day off just to spend time with me and also for us to go shopping for my dinner celebration this weekend. 
Ah Ma also bought some sliced cakes from Mon Delice.  
After dinner and desserts, Mei-mei announced that it was time for a family game of Jenge. So we all played one round. And my lucky, shaky hands ended the game!
 Today I also got handmade gifts from Mei-mei. She had been working on them in the green room for the past few days. I was forbidden to enter the room. She claimed to be working on her "home craft project". So cute.
My Lillies on a Lilly pad and also a heart shaped highlighter
On top of that, I also got a "surprise message" from Evelyn. This post it note was placed on my headboard. Problem was a spelling mistake, which she corrected:
Here is the corrected spelling:
As for Ko-ko.. he says he has to owe me a card and "hopefully" I will get it on Saturday and he will be busy with 3 quizzes on Friday. 
Daddy as usual sneakily had a card placed on my hairbrush and it was waiting for me when I woke up. I didn't notice it when I woke up. Instead, I only noticed it when Evelyn pointed it out to me. 
Lovely quiet day for my birthday. So lucky to be loved by you kids and daddy.

No comments: