Wednesday, July 22, 2020

All By My Lonesome Self

Today was a bit of a mad rush for me. I had to get breakfast at home ready for the two of you. And also prepare breakfast at school for the both of you and lunch for Mei-mei too. 
I did not have enough time to sit down with you all for breakfast. But that's ok. I had my breakfast with my Netflix *grin*.
After breakfast, it was time for everyone to shower and get ready. For once, Mei-mei was earlier. Managed to get pictures of her all ready for school.
With her heavy bag, lunch bag and water bottle 
Putting on her shoes
Came upstairs after breakfast to find this lonely empty table. Sigh... already miss you kids. From Evelyn the monkey to Evan the slug who comes in to sleep on my bed (on MY side of the bed for that!) 
Oh well, I wonder how I'd feel when you guys are on summer break (which is in 6 school days' time!)

No comments: