As for Ko-ko, your plan seems to be just sleep, eat and play computer games (and PS4 games), and maybe throw in a few days of exercise. So I have added a task: for you to learn to cook something for the family at least once a week.
Saturday, July 31, 2021
MCO Summer Break
Sumer break begins today. And this was the final CCA assignment you had prepared with Miss Anna. A loooonggg list of what you plan to do every day in the month of August.
As for Ko-ko, your plan seems to be just sleep, eat and play computer games (and PS4 games), and maybe throw in a few days of exercise. So I have added a task: for you to learn to cook something for the family at least once a week.
As for Ko-ko, your plan seems to be just sleep, eat and play computer games (and PS4 games), and maybe throw in a few days of exercise. So I have added a task: for you to learn to cook something for the family at least once a week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment