Friday, July 02, 2021

EYE are over! Woohoo!!!

Today marks the end of the EYE exam week. It was all conducted online and there were moments of "stress" (for mummy) as I face issues to get the stuff printed. Luckily daddy was around the first time and Ko-ko was not having his exams the second time it happened.

Here is the mirror on the table we set up next to the writing table. I was so fearful that my little rampaging bull would knock it over when you got up from your seat. 

We ensured that you were both bathed before exams started, so that you would be more alert during the exams. Mei-mei was having a "fashion show", telling me how she'd like her hair tied every day!


Ko-ko had to wear his school uniform for all the exams. (He wore the same shirt for the whole week!!)
Whatever it is, I'm glad the week is over. Here's to looking forward to the summer break!

No comments: