This is what I saw then you got back from school today. Today you had the first librarian's meeting and you were given a brown librarian's tie. You told me that you had to ask Mr. Wil to help you tie it as it's not the velcro type like your school tie.
I offered to sew on your name tag, but later when I noticed that the printing on the tie was faded you told me that this is temporary. I asked if you were on probation and you said "Yes, what does that mean?". Ahahaha...
I showed you how to remove the necktie without totally undoing it, just like how Ko-ko wears his tie on Mondays. But I think I should show you how to tie it up so that you can do it yourself next time.
Congratulations again, our little librarian. Hope that you will pass the probation period.

No comments:
Post a Comment