Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Banana Cupcakes

Today Ah Kong was telling me that the bananas given by our neighbour was very delicious, but the Pisang Raja wasn't as good. So I asked if I could make cupcakes with the Pisang Raja and he told me to go ahead. 

So when you got back from school, I told you that we'll be making banana cupcakes and you were very happy about that. 

After I was done with work, we got to making the banana cupcakes. It's the recipe I used a long, long time ago. After turning on the oven to preheat, I got you to start weighing and measuring out the ingredients. 

Next you got to cut up the bananas then mash them. 

Cleaning up the masher. You told daddy later that you mashed the potatoes (instead of banana)
Filling up the paper liners
We also added some sugar mixture at the top to give it a crumbly texture. Tonight itself you ate 2 cupcakes, and asked to bring one to school the next day for breakfast. 
I'm glad we had the time to make them. It was easy and fun. 

No comments: