Waaay before your EYE, you brought back a form, for permission to join the school excursion. For the last 2 years you all did not get to have an excursion due to Covid. This year, it was a trip to Taiping Zoo and Perak Museum. Well, as I wanted you to bring back your books from the locker, I had to tell you to bring them back OR ELSE, you would not get to go on the excursion.
And at long last, you came back with your books (took you a few days!) and you got your permission slip signed.
On the morning of your excursion you woke up early and we also left home a little earlier as you had asked to arrive in school earlier. You had breakfast at home and again in school before hopping onto the bus for the drive to Taiping Zoo. It was raining here in Penang, and you later told me it rained occasionally in the zoo also. Luckily I had given you an umbrella on top of the cap you brought along. So you knew to use the cap if it was sunny (you initially planned to use the umbrella to shade yourself from the sun) and the umbrella only if it rains.
I received some pictures and updates from parents as some of your friends had their phones with them. Lunch was packed fried rice which you all ate at the zoo.
Well when you got back, I discovered that you had spent RM18 of the RM20 that you were given. But even more surprised that you had thought of getting ME a gift too. I'm proud of you for not spending all the money and having thoughts of others too. This is what I got:
Oh and by the way, it seemed that you had fun petting "Mr. Wil"... although you didn't get a chance to feed the giraffe. And you told me the only monkey you saw was an orang utan.
No comments:
Post a Comment