Thursday, July 06, 2023

All the way in KL

This is another trip you took with the school. Daddy and I had to wake up with you at 5am to ensure you arrive in school at the stipulated 6am. 

I'm proud to say that you planned to get something for Mei-mei as you were to have dinner in Sunway Pyramid, which you are familiar with since we'd just visited less than a month ago.

You had messaged me whether the sweet you picked was correct and I had sent you the message, but since I replied late, you had already gone ahead and bought the sweet. 

I think you had fun. Eating with your friends and also visiting the colleges/universities: Sunway, Monash, Taylor's and MCKL. 
I'm quite glad that we have the "find my iPhone" app where we are able to know where you are. Not tracking you like stalkers, but knowing where you were helped assure us that you were safe. 
*Daddy misses you a lot

No comments: