Thursday, April 19, 2007

Breakfast

Today we all woke up on time to all enjoy breakfast together. Initially mummy and daddy (very unwillingly) planned to wake up to eat breakfast before we got ready to pick up Ah Kong from BMW, then go to work together.

While mummy was brushing my teeth, I heard you wake up and make a lot of noise. Next thing I know when I opened the bathroom door, you were standing there smiling at me, with your sweetest grin.

So we all went down and later Ah Kong and Ah Ma joined us. While mummy and daddy ate cornflakes, you had your cream crackers. A bit dry, but you seemed to enjoy it. You even offered to share with Ah Kong when he asked from you!

We're now at work. Miss you so much already. But nevermind, we will go change your new toy today and you should get a new one when we go home. See you later sweetie. Have a great day! *kiss*kiss*kiss*

No comments: