It was a public holiday on Saturday, so today is a replacement holiday for us. Guess what we did today. Of course, daddy cannot miss out on his golf session to kick-start his day.
When he came back, we all packed into his car and went to town. It was heavy traffic all the way. I guess many other people are having replacement holidays to today too. Then again, it was also close to lunch hour. Worst still, we came out of Jelutong Expressway and hit Beach Street where all the banks are. And today is the 2nd of the month. Madness!!
We went to Rozel to order the dining chairs(finally!). The lady said they will deliver sometime this week. So that means another trip to the condo this week! You love that place. Then we went to the optometrist. Mummy wanted to get my eyes checked. But, the optometrist wasn't around. So we'll probably go this weekend.
Since we had nothing much to do, daddy took us to Bukit Jambul. It's your first time there. But nothing interesting and mummy hasn't had her retail therapy this week. So daddy brought us to Queensbay Mall. After all, we needed to buy daddy a new pair of sandals.
So we helped daddy choose a nice pair of sandals. That was a quick selection. But that's how daddy buys his things. Unlike mummy... Then we walked around and looked around for something to buy for Abby. Her birthday is coming soon in May.
Mummy spotted OshKosh having a sale. But daddy got really worried. In the end, daddy relented and we walked in to have a look. Guess what? You also got a new pair of shoes today:
Now everybody's happy and we went home after that! What a wonderful day.
Monday, April 02, 2007
Holiday for Mummy and Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Eh, I didn't know Osh Kosh had a sale...otherwise I would have gone over too...
why do u need to get evan's eyes checked?
Joyce: The sale shoudl still be on kua.. Happy Shopping! Peter's wallet is going to feel "ouch!"
shooi: Eh.. mummy check eyes la.. Blind as a bat so need to get new spectacles!
Hmm...I am trying to tumpang friends to buy Osh Kosh's socks for Ern...Maybe I should drop by over the weekend.
Hey, I like Evan's new shoes!
The shoes is very nice! I luv them..
hmm..is the sale still on? Maybe I will go queenbay this weekend..ha
Post a Comment