Friday, April 27, 2007

Didn't bring pump to work today!

No-la.. of course I'm still expressing at work. Only that I will be working half-day and so I decided that I will not express at work this morning half and only express when we go home. We're planning to go off early as mummy and daddy need to run a few errands before leaving for KL.

But I was telling daddy this morning as we walked to the office that this is the first time in 1 year that I came to work with only my handbag!

We came to work earlier this morning and daddy was wondering who would take care of you as you were still sleeping. But, the next thing we knew, you were up and calling to us! Lucky for you, Ah Ma was already awake. So I guess she's probably either playing with you now or you're having your bath.

We'll see you soon!

No comments: