Yay! 4 more days and we'll be on our way to KL for a holiday. Of course, along with your many things to pack, Ah Kong and daddy will be bringing their golf sets too!
And we will be staying at the Royale Bintang. According to Aunty Joyce, it's right next to The Curve. Happiness! And Ah Ma is happy too. She says we can go back to the hotel to rest whenever you get too tired, while your daddy and Ah Kong are off golfing.
I was wondering if we would get lucky and Mothercare might have a sale. And guess what? My wish came true. This was waiting for me when mummy got home from work:
What wonderful timing! I'm keeping the card directly in my handbag. Better not forget to bring this card. I think daddy is worried about his wallet!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Going on Holiday!
Labels:
holiday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy shopping...so jealous cannot be in KL during the Mothercare sale :p
Can make another trip to KL ma.
Post a Comment