Actually this car (I think it's a jeep) was given to you when you were just born. It was a full moon gift from mummy's ex-colleagues. Of course, then you were too small to play with the car. So Anna che-che will "inspect" the car everytime she visits to ensure that the car is in tip-top condition.
Later on when you were old enough, you didn't seem to keen to play with the car. In fact you seem afraid of the car. Actually, to date, you have 3 vehicles. This jeep which is kept at home, the fire truck that ee-ee bought for you for your birthday, and a buggy that ee-ee bought for you which is kept in nanna's house. Everytime we tried to put you on the vehicles, you would cling to us and refuse to sit on them. In fact, ee-ee tried to trick you by asking you many times. I think she tried to wear you out, make you give up and sit in the buggy, but in the end, you won. You didn't sit in the buggy. I think daddy had a great time playing on it though..
Tonight daddy tried to let you play on the jeep, and to our surprise, you happily played on it. Of course daddy had to bend over and push you around. Looks like it's going to be a backbreaking play time on the jeep. Ah Ma says she won't let you play while you're in her watch. She doesn't have the energy to bend over for so long. So I guess daddy is the lucky person to play with you and the jeep. Good luck to daddy. I think he will need a back rub tonight after this play!


1 comment:
The jeep looks so macho! Maybe Ben purposely played with Evan to make himself qualify for a massage? *wink*
Post a Comment