Thank God It's Friday! That's the message that appears on Aunty Joanne's status for the Yahoo! messenger. And today I totally agree with her. I feel so so very tired. Why? Because other than yesterday, you have been waking up early every morning for a round of play or poo session before going to sleep.
Worst still, you wont let mummy sleep. I think this morning was the worst. You woke up at 4.30am, had a feed, rolled in our bed, decided to turn vertically and stick your legs into daddy's sides while giving him an occassional kick or two. In the end, you managed to wake daddy up, and he had to move further for you to sleep. But in actual fact, you were NOT asleep. You rolled around more and whined and crawled on mummy, then lie down queitly to sucker us into thinking you had fallen asleep.. but next thing we know, you're moving around the bed again!
Luckily yesterday you did not wake up to play as mummy and daddy had to go to work early! Phew, and luckily mummy put you back in your cot before we left as Ah Ma said that you were sitting up when she went to our room!
Other than that you woke up twice to poo in the middle of the night. Mummy had to clean you and change you and of course you refuse to go back to sleep immediately. I feel so tired now. My collegue just commented that I look like a walking zombie!!

1 comment:
yeah yeah! Everytime when u see my Yahoo ID status shows TGIF, you will get super excited right!
Post a Comment