No.. not another blog complaining about the lack of sleep mummy is having. In fact, with the long weekend that just passed, mummy had enough sleep to make up for the lack of it over the week. Imagine you were such a good boy, that you slept until 8.45 on Saturday morning, while on Sunday morning you slept till close to 8am. We had less sleep yesterday. You woke up at 7.15am. Sigh.. it felt to mummy like I'd just gone to sleep, after having breakfast with daddy. He was up very early yesterday morning as he had a golf game in Kulim. Yup, he was up at 5.30am! Sheesh.. who wakes up at such a time?!
Anyway, my intention was to show a series of pictures of you sleeping. I recall when you were just born, a lot of your pictures were of you sleeping. I remember Aunty Natalie complained that most of our pictures were of a sleeping Evan. Of course you slept a lot. You were so small then. That's what you did: eat and sleep (poo and wee too!). Now, we keep hoping that you will sleep longer so that we get to complete more chores while you are asleep.
Looking at the pictures, we can tell that you've grown so much. Sigh... 
Sleepy newborn at the hospital
3 weeks old baby
New sleeping position?
Mummy was sleeping next to you when you flipped and slept like this. Could not resist the urge to get up and snap this picture.
Now:Here you are sleeping sweetly as mummy is busy typing away.
Goodnight sweetie, sweet dreams *muakkss*
2 comments:
Such adorable photos! Especially the one with the butt high up in the air :) maybe Evan sleeps better that way?
I actually wanted to look for pictures of Evan sleeping with his arms held up (like "I surrender). But too lazy to go through the whole lot of pictures. He always sleeps like that.
Post a Comment