-My superglue: I think ever since you got sick, you've been stuck to me like glue. But only when you see me. Just like this morning, when mummy wanted to go to work, you made a lot of noise when I passed you to daddy. But after a while you calmed down (and had probably forgotten about mummy already!)
-You wake up in a good mood most of the time: Mummy got out of the bathroom this morning and was greeted with the biggest, sweetest grin from you. To top it off, you gave me a big juicy kiss when I asked for it. And when I asked you to kiss daddy, you gave his a whack on his head.. hahaha... you must be trying to wake up your sleepy head daddy.
-You are the first person we love to see when we reach home after a long, tiring day at work: Ah Ma or Kakak will bring you to the top of stairs and we will always get to see your smiling face. Of course, Furbie stands in front you you to greet us too.. with his toy.
-Our little angel: Angel mostly when you are asleep. When you are awake, you can be very demanding, telling us where you would like to go (in the house) and which toy you would like to play with. But we all love playing with you, exhausting as it may be...
-Yes or No: You can tell us what you want. When people want to carry you, you will tell him no by shaking your head. Last week, when daddy's golf "kaki" asked you to give him a "high-5" you told him no! Haha.. And if you want something, you will nod your head.. along with your whole body shaking in agreement too.
-You need more milk for your feeds: Yup, Ah Ma said your appetite is back, and you are wanting more. Now mummy has to prepare 6oz feeds. Sigh.. I guess it's almost time to reduce my breastfeeding and introduce formula milk, as I don't think I can cope with the demands. Boy, would I miss those times we spend together when you are feeding.
- Harass poor Furbie: You're lucky that Furbie is nice to you and lets you get away with harassing him, such as kicking him and stepping on him. In fact you sometimes yell at him when he's too noisy too. But we worry that one day Furbie might bite you back. Sigh.. But I better warn you to stay away from Nanna's (crazy) dog, Chelsea. She's not as nice as Furbie!
You do so many cute and funny things that make us go crazy, but we love you loads and wouldn't want you to change. Our dear little Evan, you are perfect just the way you are..

2 comments:
What a perfect way of showing unconditional parental love!
Hehe.. don't make me blush la. But of course we would always love our kid no matter what they do to drive us nuts. Hey, with Evan and I'm sure with you too, it was love at first sigh, when we first set our eyes on them (even before seeing them!)
Makes you wonder how people can abandon or abuse their children.
Post a Comment