We have been putting off taking you to the hairdresser. Firstly the Bumbo was in the condo and we have not been to the condo for a while. Even when we did go, we forgot to bring it home!
We finally remembered to bring it back on Sunday. So the initial plan was to bring you for a haircut on Monday, but unfortunately mummy and daddy left work a little late. So we planned to leave work early today and bring you in for the haircut.
When we reached home, you were upstairs playing with Kakak Wati. So mummy dressed you and off we went to Uncle Austin. This would be your 4th time seeing him. I was hoping that this haircut would go as well as your last one. I could only dream. You sat willingly on the Bumbo but the moment Austin started cutting you hair and he let it drop on you, you started kicking a big fuss! Sigh... So it took us almost and hour to have your hair cut.
But it was a disaster. He had to stop occasionally to let you calm down from crying. The last cut was the end of it. You moved suddenly and the hair on the back of you head is now uneven. *sigh*
Ah Ma thought that you looked ok, but she exclaimed loudly and insisted that we took you back for another haircut. Sigh.. if only it could be so easy.. I think you already have a phobia of getting a haircut.
So mummy tried to do some damage control. Hehe... snip some of your hair while you were sleeping just now. But the gap is still rather visible. I think I need to snip another round or two more!
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Haircut Disaster!
Labels:
haircut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment