Ah.. of course that would be the first thing I would say if I suddenly got $1million. But.. I don't. Too bad. It's just a question posed by Aunty Joanne to me. So let's see what I would do if i had that $1million...
1. Go on holiday. First place I would like to go is to Italy. Of course, the trip would be pointless if you and daddy didn't come with me. So we will go on that long overdue honeymoon. Maybe we can go visit Tua Ku too..
2. Of course some of the money will be kept in the bank for future use along with invested to "grow" the money. After all you will need money for your education too.
3. Perhaps I would be able to realise my dream of being a PTWM. I'll be able to spend my time with you and yet have enough and don't have to worry about spending money...
4. Do a good bit of shopping for my favourite things and for my favourite people too...
5. Give some to the needy
Ok.. won't be tagging anyone this round, but if anyone would like to do so, feel free to continue from here:
*********************************************
Instructions :
**Start Copy**
Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………………
Requirements: continue above sentences
Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.
What They Do With Their $1 Million
1. SYH will spend for Family.
2. Miche will give to the needy.
3. Montessorimum will keepsake
4. Chin Nee will Spend on Everything
5. Sasha will spend a little here and there and keep some too!
6. Joanne will spend some keep some invest some
7. Angie will have lots to do with them
Friday, July 27, 2007
I'm rich! I'm rich!
Labels:
tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment