Friday, July 20, 2007

She ain't heavy...

Of course I'm not going to disclose my weight, but I'll just let you know that it's still within the "ideal" weight range. Don't believe me? Have a look:
Your Weight is Ideal



Your BMI is 21.3 - a healthy BMI falls between 18.5 and 25

Congratulations, you are the perfect weight for your height.

Even though you may not be entirely happy with your weight, you are healthy.

So gain or lose a few pounds if you want, but don't go too crazy!

Don't agree? Blame the government standards we based this test on!



Why did I do this test? Because Aunty Joanne kindly
tagged me to do this test. See? I can still go without a diet. Still don't believe me? Lookie here.. daddy can still carry me..

Ok ok.. i cheated and took a very old picture. I'll go home and ask daddy to try and carry me! Truth be said, mummy still have some excess that needs to be lost, even thought I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight. But nope.. lazy me will be too lazy to go out to exercise. Chasing you around the house is tiring enough!

No comments: