It has been a topic for discussion for a while and on 2nd March this year, we finally made the call and registered you in the school which we hoped would be suitable for you. We dropped you at school that day and headed to the primary school to register.
I had heard that lots of parents had already registered the day before. And it was only the first day of registrations!! Anyway one of the mummies at work had the form, so I made a copy and filled up the necessary details then got all the documents ready. So when we arrived at the school, we didn't need to fill up the form, only had to hand in the form for checking and for them to stamp on your birth certificate.
We will know if you get a place in the school next year. I hope that you'll be able to get into this school and that you'll like this school.

No comments:
Post a Comment