It was a bit rushed for us, but we tried to prepare earlier. Daddy and I was trying to decide on the best thing to give to your classmates. I had already checked with Mr Tan how many boys and girls there were in your class in advance. That way we could buy items suitable for boys and girls.
In the end, we found ready packed colouring books which came with colouring pencils too. Then I bought some balloons and mask to add to the coloring items. On Sunday, I took out all my baking barang then began the slow process of baking cookies for your classmates. I made just over 90 Milo Doggies Cookies for your classmates. Ashley Kor-kor was around and suggested that since I had doggies with eyes with so many expressions, I might as well make some "angry" looking doggies. Thus, we had "angry dogs" too:

So with such big books, they could not fit into the bags I had. So I took out the plastic bags which I had bought last year for the party pack and put everything into the bag, and sealed the bag with some stickers I had in my collection. And end product were these:


1 comment:
happy belated birthday Evan! *hugs & kisses*
Post a Comment