I know I've written so many posts begging you to let mummy sleep. Sigh.. yesterday was one of the longest days in my life (so far anyway). You decided to wake up for a feed at 5.30am and refused to go back to sleep after that. Instead, you grinned at mummy when I sneaked a peak at you (I was pretending to be asleep before that!)
Then I needed to go to the toilet.. Darn.. Obviously you decided to follow me and help me pull the tissue paper. Then after that you told me that you wanted to brush your teeth! NOoo! So told you it's still early.. mummy still wants to "oi oi". Ok.. so we went back to the bed and lie down for a while. Obviously that wasn't the end. You were already wide awake by then. Next you told mummy that you needed to "mmk mmk". Being the (bad?) mummy that I am, I told you to poo poo later on *grin*, but you could not wait. And off we went again to the bathroom for you to do your big business. Not the end of my early morning torture session. Next you decided that you wanted to "pom pom" (take a bath). Try as I may, you wanted to pom pom. So... washed your little bottom and you were satisfied.
Back in the room you kept telling me (at the top of your voice) that daddy "oi oi". Then you decided that you wanted milk. So we had to go down to heat up your milk, go up to the room, finish your milk.. but you were still no where close to being sleepy. What else to do? Get up and get ready to go to work lo.. Both of us had our shower and by then, daddy was already semi-awake. Poor thing. I was trying go keep you quiet.. but you kept talking at the top of your voice. Poor daddy only slept at 1.30am.
Went down to have breakfast. But you decided that you wanted to "exercise". So sat on the machine on the upstairs landing and refused to go down with me. When I told you I'm leaving you upstairs, I think you to up too hurriedly and fell backwards on your back.
And what did you decide to do after we finally calmed you down? Spill your milk all over the table when I was not looking. Arghh... and it's only 8.00am! Ok daddy came down after that. Time to go to work, and you (grudgingly?) said bye to mummy as I'd just scolded you for spilling the milk.
After work, Ah Ma told me that you slept for 2.5hours. You went out with her and Ah Kong to the bank and fell asleep on the way back home. So after having such a long sleep, you only fell asleep last night at 10.40. I think by then I'd already dozed off once and daddy was also dozing off!
I woke up at 4.00am this morning, but dare not move in case you woke up. When I woke up again at 7.30 to get ready.. you decided to wake up too and stick to mummy like super glue! Daddy says I'm too "chor lor" when I get out of the bed. Hhmm.. maybe we should get those mattresses with pocket springs. And since we're at it.. a larger bed too! *hint hint*

5 comments:
Oh you know what? Pocket springs work for people who AREN't light sleepers only...but a word of caution though. Kids will LOVE them too!
ahem..i agree with what daddy said, mummy is "chor lor" ! HAHAHAHA!
Good job Evan boy, next time if you ever wake up so early,ask mummy to bring you out for morning walk!
hi..just hopping around..
U make it sound so fun with him "torturing" you..LOL
hehe.. he's so sweet even though he had woke you up..
Hey... how come everyone takes Evan's side.. so happy that he tortures me ha...!!
Post a Comment