Actually we've let you self-feed yourself for a while, and I'm proud to say that you're very good at that. When we first started, it was during dinner time. I'd put some newspapers under your baby chair, but you didn't seem to drop much on the floor, so I stopped putting the newspapers. Some rice would drop on your lap, so daddy would remove your tray after you were done with dinner and bring you to clean up in the bathroom, as well as wash your hands and mouth. Sometimes, not a grain or rice drops. Hhmm.. I think it's because you're greedy, so you are careful to make sure no rice drops on!
Since you are ok with rice, obviously there is no problems with moi, since it's all stuck together. So, there is certainly NONE wasted whenever you feed yourself moi. Here's a picture I took of you enjoying your moi in front of the TV. I'd usually put it on the coffee table along with your water and wet towel, pull your little chair and you'd feed yourself. That's why I managed to get the pictures of you. 



What did you have for lunch? Pumpkin moi. Can't you see from your messy face?
Of course, soon you realised that I was carrying the camera and tried to "help" me with the camera. So what did picture did you take? Barney.. 
I had to keep away the camera after that so that you'd finish your lunch.

3 comments:
Wow, Evan looks like big boy ya!
No waste on food, in another word, mummy's cooking is SUPERB?? **wink wink**
good boy Evan! great milestone there.. so proud of you too.. *hugs*
Evan looks so serious with his meal , that's very good! Bravo Evan!
Post a Comment