You'd usually stand near the door at home whenever you hear the door opening to see who is home. And whenever you see us, you'd say "Mummy and daddy come home". Well, you did your usual yesterday evening and you noticed only Ah Kong and mummy coming through the door.
What was your reaction? "Eh? How come no daddy wan?"
Later on you probably recalled where daddy was.. You told me during dinner "Daddy go to ee-pot (airport)". And when I told you that daddy was in Singapore, you told me "Eh-wan (Evan) also Chingapor" and when asked why you wanted to go to Singapore, you told me "Er.. er... to.. to... buy nen-nen lo!". I could hear Ah Ma giggling as she listened to our conversation.
Poor daddy, I'm sure he misses you a lot. We spoke to him over the phone last night and you played your drums for him while singing "Old McDonald's" before saying good night to daddy. Well, we'll see daddy soon this Friday ok?

No comments:
Post a Comment