Cool swimsuit, eh?

Daddy took these pictures of you sitting on the beanbag before daddy took you down for a swim on Sunday. You seem to love sitting on daddy's favourite seat. Hhm... move over daddy, it's now Evan's seat. I think by the time he comes back, your bum imprint would be permanently on the seat. So it's now "Evan's chair"!
Last night I sat down on the beanbag and you told me that you wanted to sit. So I carried you to sit on my lap, but guess what? You asked me to get out of the chair. You wanted it all for yourself! What to do? Let you sit lo. Of course, you just wanted to sit there while "enjoying" the song from your favourite serial (Best Kept Secret at 9pm). So after you vacated the seat the moment the song ended, I thought I would get to sit there now. But nOooOoo... Next you wanted mummy to play with you. Then you needed to wee wee.. by the time I got to sit down, the show was almost over, and time for our nightly routine: keep your toys, take your milk, kiss everyone goodnight and go to the room to "wind down" for the day. No chance to sit on the beanbag! Maybe I will have a chance tonight?

No comments:
Post a Comment