Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mummy, wake up

I love the weekends. We usually get to sleep in. Like 2 weekends ago. We slept until almost 9a.m. That's considered very good. Thanks goodness despite waking up early on days when we go to work, you also sleep in when weekend comes. And I'd usually only wake up after you'd woken up.

Actually to be more precise, you'll wake me up. I try to continue sleeping even though I can feel you moving around the bed. You'll try to entertain yourself for a while until you get bored, then you will come over to my side of the bed to wake me up. How? Simple: by using your little fingers to pry open my eyelids. What is the first thing I see?

Yup, you peering at me like that, and telling me "Mummy, wake up!"

2 comments:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

oh...u consider lucky already as Evan will entertain himself for a while before wake u up. Kelvin will wake me up as soon as he wakes up, even if i try to pretend sleeping, he will tell me "mummy, wake up, sky bright bright!"

Anonymous said...

I like that cheeky look, keep doing that to your mummy, Evan!