On Tuesday when we were still in the hospital, my phone rang early in the morning, even before Evelyn was brought to mummy for a feeding after her morning bath. I was still sleeping when my phone rang. I was wondering how come daddy was calling me (based on the ring tone) when he was sleeping in the guest bed in the hospital. I took a look at the caller ID and it was a call from the house phone. I answered and it was you calling. You were so excited and told me that your tooth had fallen off.
So on 25th September you lost your upper right incisor. Now you have a gaping hole. It's very appropriate to sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" *grin*. Hugs for my little brave boy. No tears, only excitement when you lose your teeth. And of course all excited because you know the tooth fairy is coming.
And now another tooth is also loose. I wonder when that one will fall off.

No comments:
Post a Comment