Monday, October 08, 2012

More Pictures of Evelyn

I stayed in the hospital alone (unless you count Evelyn) as you had insisted that daddy stayed at home and accompanied you. On Monday, daddy dropped you off to school and also headed to the office to clear up some work for the morning. That morning Ah Ma also came with your two Tou-tous and Boh-boh Poh to visit Evelyn.
Daddy came later on with my lunch and most importantly his DSLR. He wanted to take nicer shots of Evelyn. You had wanted to come visit us, but you needed to do your homework and you had tuition on Monday night. But in the end, as a reward for you we decided to cancel your lesson and so you got to visit Evelyn (and the iPad which was with me..) and have dinner with daddy and I in the hospital.  
While I managed to persuade daddy to go home and accompany you, you had very graciously allowed daddy to stay the night with me, saying that you'd sleep with Ah Kong and Ah Ma.
Here are some of the pictures daddy took:
Oh yes, I'd forgotten to mention, when I was wheeled into the room, I had a smile on my face as this was the same labour room I was in when I delivered you 6 years ago:

No comments: