Your mei-mei has been back for and while and I love it when I hear you refer to Evelyn as "mei-mei". And you keep telling me that you love her so much and that she's so cute. You even exclaim that she's grown (every other day). Then sometimes you'd compare yourself to her size wise: your feet, your hands and once you'd even tried to lie next to her to see how "tall" she is compared to you.
You were still coughing when she first came home but occasionally I'd let you carry her for a while (with our help). And the happiness shown on your face.. is priceless. After putting her down, you'd say that you are very strong and can carry weight over 4kg, showing us the exercise weights that we have.
Here's a picture of you carrying her (with daddy's hands supporting)
A big hug to my good boy who adores his little mei-mei so much and who has been a very well behaved little boy throughout my confinement. 

No comments:
Post a Comment