Came across a mummy blogger sharing on how to make some Halloween decorations, so after you had completed your homework and Evelyn had finally dozed off, I quickly went upstairs to gather the materials we'd need and we started on our project.
As there were 3 items, you picked the pumpkin and I picked the cutie bat. You drew out the outline and the shapes of the eye and mouht of the Jack-O-Lantern and then cut out the shape while mummy helped you to cut out the eyes and mouth. While I helped you cut these shapes out, you helped me to stick on the googly eyes and then draw the smiley mouth with the two fangs.
It's fun doing this quick craft... especially since it's been a while since we've done any crafts together. In fact, our stash of toilet paper rolls in the bathroom is getting more and more and daddy is wondering why we need so many of them!


No comments:
Post a Comment