Saturday, November 22, 2008

BBQ Time

Mummy had some friends over on Friday for a BBQ party. To my surprise your shyness only lasted 5 minutes. After that, I could leave you alone with them (all 16 of them!) and you were happily entertaining them, showing them how to draw and charming them.


In fact, I could leave you with them while I prepared the garlic bread and when it was time to go down to the BBQ area, I could not find you. Why? Because you'd already gone down with one of the aunties. After showing them the area, we went up and you were in the house with daddy and Ah Ma. Lucky for me, you didn't want to stick to me like you usually do and I could entertain my friends while you were upstairs with daddy.

Just before we were done, it started to rain and we all went up to the house. Of course, you were delighted with the big crowd. After your bath, you were happily playing around when you lost your grip (while walking on all fours) and fell down. Poor thing, you wailed in pain like mad and almost immediately a "bungalow" was seen on your forehead.

The aunties and uncles left at around 9.30pm. After the accident, daddy took you into the room and kept you entertained with your latest favourite past time.. What is it? "Working on the com-tu-te" i.e. playing on the computer with the online Thomas and Friends game.

No comments: