Friday, November 28, 2008

Our Morning Rendezvous

And it was a very early morning rendezvous!
I had no idea what time exactly it was when you decided to wake up, and tell mummy to turn on the small lamp which is placed by my bedside. At first I thought that you were talking in your sleep. So I ignored you. But you repeated the request so I had no choice but to reach out and turn on the lamp. Ok so I thought that you'd go back to sleep after that. Nope..
After lying around, you asked mummy to sing a song. Sigh.. Ok "twinkle star" for you. But noooOooo... You requested for "Three songs, mummy. Twinkle star, Row boat and Happy Birthday to you.. " Sigh.. so in my half dreamy state I had to sing those three songs. Luckily you didn't ask for anything else and rolled around before continuing with your sleep.
Really wished that it was a Saturday when I woke up this morning...

No comments: