Sunday, November 02, 2008

Cupcakes..

I've had this recipe from Charlotte's mummy for a long time, but I never got around to making them. So after lots of nagging from daddy, I finally got around to making them. Since the portion was rather small, I doubled it and on Tuesday, I made the cupcakes for the second time.

The first time had less banana's and wasn't fluffy enough. The second time, it turned out better. I made 20 cupcakes and 30 odd smaller ones since daddy said that you had wanted the smaller ones. What was the result of my baking? Here:


Hehe.. not the nicest looking things, but hey, I have my "fans" you and daddy. I guess they taste better than they look. This second batch had some raisins it it too. Some of them didn't have raisins because just as I was about to drop the raisins into the batter, you came into the kitchen and declared that you didn't want them. But I added to the rest of the mixture, and you ate the cupcakes with raisins anyway. Mummy also gave some to Annabelle che-che. Abby was in KL with her daddy and mummy, so I didn't pass any to her this round. I hope that you like these cupcakes. I've taken Nanna's recipe book for cookies and cakes. Maybe next time, I will bake some cookies.

No comments: