We have been thinking of putting up the Christmas tree since last weekend. I'd usually bug daddy to bring out the tree when 1st December comes around. Why did we put up the tree earlier this year? It's because you were so awed when we went to Gurney Plaza on Saturday. You were so excited and every floor that we were on (in the new wing) you'd want to have a look at the tree and tell me: Big BIG Christmas tree!3
So I could not wait for this weekend and after dinner and your bath yesterday, daddy brought down the tree from our wardrobe and I took out the decorations. The pictures tells it all... You were so happy and excited as we put up the decorations and helped to put up some of them too.
We even turned off the lights to show you our completed tree. And you loved it! And guess what happened when it was time for your bed... As with every night, you'd look for an excuse to go outside. Your excuse used to be to ask daddy to come into the room with us. This time, you said you wanted to say goodnight to the tree. And when you walked out, I could hear you exclaim excitedly "wow! wow!". Daddy said you'd hop around the tree exclaiming! Haha..
I guess since we brought out the tree earlier, you'll have a longer time to enjoy the tree... Maybe we don't need to keep the tree away.. ever.. *grin*

2 comments:
We have also just put up our tree last weekend. Ryan is excited looking at the ornaments but I guessed he is still too young to appreciate. Our maid is totally excited though..haha
Our tree is up too!!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment